Thursday, November 12, 2009

Theological Information

I am just thinking, even though we have been Christians for a very long time, but somehow we don’t really know our bible well. Maybe not all of us, but personally I do feel I don’t know enough about the bible. Sometimes, when I was discussing with my friends, I wasn’t really sure about the details of the bible stories that we discussed about. Some of the time, I might know the story, but I couldn’t explain the meaning or the implications behind the bible scripture not to mention the history or the background of the story. This could be a problem whenever we are trying to explain to someone who is not so familiar with the bible or Christianity.

And I do think this can be an issue as I walk down my Christian life as me myself could have problems understanding the bible as well. So whenever possible, I always try to equip myself with as much knowledge as possible. So as I was searching online, I came across this website that offered online bible study. This website actually provides me with the basic information that will help me to understand more about Christianity. They offers bible study course as well for those who are serious in studying the bible. I think I am going to try that!

No comments: