Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Colours

I have just finished one paper today. Feeling bored and tired, I decided to give myself a break. hehe...So i went through all my photos again and found these. hehe...very random photos, no special meaning but somehow i just like the colour combination. hehe.... :D


taken during the Lego exhibition in KLCC. the Colosseum of Rome, Italy (Looks more complete than the real one?)

some Lego structure...:) of a mosque i think..

flowers and fountain, taken at the Curve, KL.

billiard balls

taken in the National Geographic museum in Singapore.

lamp post at KLCC park. :D

haha...that's all. very random post. huhu....alright, i should get back to studies. hehe...take care!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the one "the billiard balls" the assortment of colors are so brights.

i am a multi color lover,hahahah

wenn said...

lovely..

savante said...

A lego fan too! I'm pleased :)

To Glorify Him said...

Nice pics...I have the colosseum in KLCC too..hehe..we were thr together tht time rite after work..?

Gabriel said...

Eugene: hehe...thanks! it's one of my favourites also. :)

wenn: hehe...glad you like it. :)

savante: ehhe, that's great! glad you like them! :) I used to play with them a lot too...huhu...

Aaron: yeap, we went there together that time, i still remember that time we went for movie with ks they all after that...:D