Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Final Exams

As some of you might know, I am currently having my final examinations. I just had my two papers two days ago. So far the exams are ok, manageable. thank God. :)

I still have two more papers to go, and yea, i know i should be studying. But i just couldn't resist to blog again. I am so addicted. =.=

see....I am studying ok. having Strategic Management paper this coming Thursday(yes, I am an engineering student, this is one of our management electives, university's requirement, but quite fun and interesting though. :P)


hehe...but on the screen is something else ma....the laptop is just in front me as i am typing away. hehe....but i still studying ok? at least half of my attention is on my slides....:)

ok, i better get back to study. sure a lot of people will start to scold me already. I am grateful my mom doesn't blog or read blogs. :D if not....i will be dead meat by now....hehe....ciao!

8 comments:

TZ said...

All the best to your paper ... My paper is coming up in three weeks time.

Reanaclaire said...

hey..hey.. *now cane in hand*
i m representing your mother, on behalf of her, i got to look after u here! Now get back to your books!!

hehehhhee.. ok, on the other side of me, i let u rest for an hour or two..

ON the serious side, Wish you all the best, GAB! May God continues to bless u with wisdom and good memory in whatever u have learn...

Gabriel said...

TZ: hehe...all the best to you too! what course are u doing?

Aunty Claire: ooopps....hehe...forgot got another "kai ma". hehe....oklor, going back to study liao now. thank you for the wishes! hehe...

To Glorify Him said...

Haha..ya, please off ur computer..or at least study and focus..please, bertaubat la..how are you getting 4 flat? :)

Gabriel said...

Aaron: yea la, i am not as good as you ma, so cannot score 4 flat lo. :) i need to distress. hehe...

college girl:hi there, thanks for the vote! i have voted for you as well. :) all the best!

Jesse said...

I'm not surprise tho. Gab is famous for multitasking. He can do alot of things and stil do well. I want to learn too. Haha

Gabriel said...

haha...no la, not as good as you said la. also need to focus geh. :D

CH Voon said...

Good Luck and all the best!