Monday, November 23, 2009

Favourite Dish

I was at the Sushi King the other day. While ordering, my friend suddenly asked, "why do you always order that dish geh? you like to eat that huh?".

I was stunned for a while, then slowly recalled, yea, I always order this dish or related dish whenever I was in Japanese Restaurant. hehe....so, what is it?

Unagi Sushi/ Eel Sushi, RM 5 per plate.

The best was this:

the Japanese Rice

With fried Eel/Unagi. I order Unagi set and it cost me RM19.90. :D


Hehe...kinda weird huh? i understand from my friend that a lot of people don't really like Unagi, as opposite of me. I just like it, don't know why. There's no need for a reason to like someone something right? :D


9 comments:

suituapui said...

That's my daughter's favourite and she will order that everytime we go to the Japanese restaurant. We have a nice one in Sibu - come on over and I can take you there. I'm not really into Japanese food though...but I'm ok with it.

Jim said...

weird. :P

Reanaclaire said...

hey, i love that!! not weird ma.. weird meh? Fernie also loves.. oh, she loves anything japanese btw.. hahhaa.. so now exam over.. can eat all u like, huh?

CH Voon said...

mmm i respect your choice!

I think i will not choose that dish as well :P

Gabriel said...

STP: hehe...that's great! we got the same taste. i see, ok, will try to arrange some time to go Sibu. hehe..

Jim: not as weird as you. :D

Aunty Claire:hehhe, cool!yea, exam over ad, free liao. super free.

CHVoon: hehe...different people different taste i think. hehe...

Anonymous said...

As much as I would like to give unagi another try, I just cannot stomach that dish without being reminded of slithery snakes. That's why I don't eat unagi.

suituapui said...

Good. Get my hp contact from aunty Claire... Come on over anytime!

Gabriel said...

Mei Teng:haha...then don't think too much while you eat, just whallop only! hehe..

STP: yeap! sure sure...thanks for inviting me. hehe...look forward to seeing you. :)

Anonymous said...

What a great web log. I spend hours on the net reading blogs, about tons of various subjects. I have to first of all give praise to whoever created your theme and second of all to you for writing what i can only describe as an fabulous article. I honestly believe there is a skill to writing articles that only very few posses and honestly you got it. The combining of demonstrative and upper-class content is by all odds super rare with the astronomic amount of blogs on the cyberspace.