Sunday, November 8, 2009

From Nice to Paris

Paris has always been one of my destinations for travelling and backpacking. And I have been researching and surveying for the trip. Sometimes, I would go online to look for people’s sharing to know their experiences.

Recently, I have come across this article that talk about the journey from Nice to Paris. The author shared about his/her experience while travelling from Nice to Paris, which I find really interesting and really great. From the way the author described it, I think it’s a great chance to experience the local lifestyle and also to taste the local food.

The author went to Cannes home of the film festival, French Riviera resorts where you get to go to the harbour and see the motor yachts parked there, the Maritime Alps while on the way to Avignon which is a beautiful and historically important walled city built on the Rhone River in Provence. It was the home of the Popes for over half a century in the 1300's.

After that, the author went to the Papal Palace, Notre Dame, Lyon, Beaune and finally Paris. The journey was very interesting and most importantly, the encounter in Paris. It was marvellous and first class. I really hope I can go there one day. The drive has become bigger especially after reading the sharing from the author. So, see you in Paris!

No comments: