Thursday, November 12, 2009

Lense to let go.

When I was about to buy my first DSLR, one of the photographers that I knew from the online community once warned me that, "If you are serious in photography, the current lenses you own now will not satisfy you for long. You will keep on changing, it's called the poison. :) ".

well, i guess he is right. I have been infected by the "poison". sad...





the lense I am going to let go. the Canon EF 75-300mm USM III. it's a cheap telephoto lense. :)


Below are some of the photos taken using the lense:


the quality honestly was moderate for me. :)

the reason of selling the lense? simply because i want to upgrade. hehe...if anyone interested can contact me, we can work out the price. :) the lens is especially good for those just started with photography and wish to practise on telephotography and also those who need to use the lens infrequently. :)


5 comments:

CH Voon said...

good to hear that u want to let the lense go...

It means your skill is improving.

Good Luck, currently i dont have one DSLR. Maybe, next time i will buy one to poison myself too

Reanaclaire said...

Hope someone will give u a good price, Gab..and u..will get your choice.. :)
maybe u can get some subsidy from the PP.. hehehe...

Gabriel said...

CH Voon: hehe...thank you! yea, you should. let's get "poison" together. ehhe...

Aunty Claire: hehe, yea, i hope so. then i can fund for another better lens. hehe...:)

Jim said...

ill volunteer to buy it. though i have no idea what ill do with it. :P im volunteering to buy it for free. not easy you know. :P :P :P

Gabriel said...

yea yea...appreciate that. later i use the lens and knock ur head then you know. it's very robust ok...:)