Friday, December 4, 2009

Genting Trip -Part 2

Hehe...I think the best part of the Genting Trip was the cable car ride. For your information, i was afraid of height, I know it's funny, please don't laugh at me. I was just panic for a while when the cable car started moving, after that, i was taking photos away already with my camera! hehe...


the cable cars heading towards the top...

sometimes some special "cable car" came by...for maintenance one i think...

arriving...

aha! the outdoor theme park. :D

owh, the Paris tower in Genting, not bad...haha...

whee...she is shy. I have no idea who she is, just took the pic only. :D

owh! Venice Gondola! no need to go to Italy la...

was she drunk? i thought she is supposed to be standing somewhere?

nice boat! haha..took inside the indoor theme park. :D


hehe...well, nice trip i would say, at least i get to capture quite a lot of interesting pics! hehe...maybe next time will go for the rides then. :D




13 comments:

claire said...

hey..gentings! fernie looked at the pics and she said 8 years never been there since.. pity her.. gonna take her one of these days, eh...

Jean said...

nice mini tower they have there.

A smile from SJ =)

suituapui said...

Wow! It certainly has changed...A LOT! Most of the thing snot there the last time I went - just the cable car and the carousel...

Gabriel said...

Aunty Claire: haha...yea, can go next time. ask her try the flying coaster or space shot, see if she yell o not...lol...

SJ: haha...yealo, cute. welcome back! long time never see you already. where did u go?

STP: hehe..yeap! they have developed quite a lot of places i think. hehe...if got the chance, should go there again!

Chubskulit Rose said...

Looks like a lot of fun!

Anonymous said...

I am not sure if I dare take the cable car ride. A little afraid of heights.

wenn said...

haha..the statue is on the bike..

Mrs. Mecomber said...

Wow, great photos! Looks like you had a blast. :)

Merryn said...

Thanx for the preview of Genting Gab.. I'm planning to go there one of these weekdays in December.. :D not weekends though.

slavemom said...

Hi! Thx for dropping by my blog! I've nvr taken the cable car nor the roller coaster rides in Genting. But I bet the cable car is not even half as thrilling as the roller coasters. :D

foongpc said...

I am also afraid of heights! But I survived the cable car ride! : )

Did you know about the accident involving the cable car many years ago? It gives me nightmares!

Gabriel said...

chubskulit: ahah, if go with a group of friends then will be more fun! hehe...

Mei Teng: I am same like you as well, but after a while just get used to it already. :)

Wenn:haha, yea, quite funny concept. hehe..

Mrs. Mecomber:haha...quite fun, but i think will be more fun if go in a group. :)

Gabriel said...

Merryn: hehe, no problem. yea, do go if you have the time and chance, it's great! hehe..

slavemom:ahhaa...i think cable car u have the time to enjoy the scenery, but roller coaster like a bit too fast? haha...before u realise u reached the end ad...

foongpc: the accident? never heard of it? mind sharing? haha...