Wednesday, December 2, 2009

2012 movie review

Watched 2012 the other day, find it an interesting story. haha... before this, my friends who watched strongly recommend me to watch it in cinema in order to feel the effect. some of them said very biblical and all. well, for me, it's just another fiction, just like Da Vinci code but this time, i don't really think it's very related to bible besides the Noah's Ark, which has happened before recorded in the bible. :)




Overall it was quite interesting, great movie, but just for entertainment and remind us of the end time! so, maybe should start to appreciate the time we have and start to do something more practical about it instead of fearing when will it come and all. :) All the best. hehe...

well, this post is posted in Miri. hhehhe....


9 comments:

Josiah & Renae; said...

haha. i think da-vinci nicer lor. sien. so disappointed. wey. I wana go miri.

Gabriel said...

come lar anytime. let me know when u coming ler. hehe....

Reanaclaire said...

yes, agreed with u.. something like noah's ark, to get ready but not for greediness, only money can buy a seat.. that is sad...
But to say goodbye to our love ones, yes, this show do tell us not to hold grudges, it might be too late to tell them ..

Gabriel said...

Aunty Claire: hehe...yeap, those with money are those with special genetics according to the movie. lol...yea, always learn to forgive and accept. :D

ladyviral said...

I will not read.. I will not read :P

I haven't seen it yet, so I don't want to spoil my personal opinion XD.

To Glorify Him said...

Owh..2012??Aiks, miss that..the shows here are all in italian, very slow release..now only showing angels and demons =.= . That is like ages ago

wenn said...

seen it..nice movie..

Gabriel said...

ladyviral: hehe...it's a nice show, just go and watch already! hehehe...

Aaron:haha...then you can go and watch angels and demons again lo. come back then only watch 2012, but i think not showing anymore, maybe can download. :)

wenn: yeap! quite nice! hehhe....

Anonymous said...

Damn I was going to buy a new Hummer in late 2012 and drive around the country for a vacation, Now I am going to have to shave my head and join the Hari.s, Muslims, Jews, Jehovah s, Mormons, Christians, and a few other wing nut groups just to cover all my bases.
[url=http://2012earth.net/harmonic_convergence_and_2012.html
]2012 end of world
[/url] - some truth about 2012