Monday, December 6, 2010

Home-made rojak

Being away from home for quite some time will always cause us to miss home cooked food all the time. That happens to me from time to time. hehe...

But I really thank God for His blessings that He gave me this wonderful family that is willing to rent me a room, and sometimes they bless me with homemade snacks or desserts!

so cool huh?

This time around, they made some rojak, and they blessed me with quite a plate! nice!

homemade rojak, with taufu, vege and bean sprouts. not bad! quite nice actually! hehe...

Thank God for His blessings. :) Sometimes it's good to count our blessings huh? It makes life happier! :D

4 comments:

Medie007 said...

looks nice... :D

wenn said...

nice to hv nice landlord.

Reanaclaire said...

wahhh...not bad... your mum doesnt need to worry then....haha..

Gabriel said...

Medie007: it tastes nice too! :)

Wenn: yeap, thank God.

Aunty Claire: hehe...yea...but still miss mom's home cooked food. huhu...