Monday, December 27, 2010

Dental Care

This post brought to you by Toms of Maine. All opinions are 100% mine.

Long lasting fresh breath is always something very crucial especially during the morning. A lot of times even though after brushing teeth, the morning breath is still smell horrible after one hour or so. Thus most of the people will take candies or mouthwash from time to time in order to keep their breath fresh and presentable. 

Ideally, a good toothpaste or mouthwash should be able to provide lasting fresh breath as the toothpaste should be able to provide protection to the teeth for longer periods. Therefore, after searching and trying, I think Tom's Of Maine is one of the toothpaste products that can provide the solution. It may not be all day long but definitely can provide longer lasting fresh breath. So there is no need to worry about talking to your boss or friends in the office on early mornings!

I remember there was once I woke up late and I did not take any drinks or food before going into the office. All that I did was just to brush my teeth with the Wicked Fresh and my breath was fine and I was able to talk to my boss and in a morning meeting freely. 

Another good news, there's a contest going on which you can find out more on That's Wicked Fresh contest page. If you wish to know extra more, join Tom's of Maine on Facebook or you can follow them on Twitter @TomsofMaine. Let's find out more!  click here

Visit Sponsor's Site

2 comments:

FilipBlog said...

Fine you are writing about prevention, I don't like going to the dentist

Gabriel said...

hahha...i guess no one likes to go to the dentist. hehe...