Friday, November 19, 2010

Wai Sek Gai (Eating Street)

I went to this Wai Sek Gai (Eating Street) in SS2, Petaling Jaya twice already i think, and frankly I like the food there very much.

I just took the fried oysters with egg and Barbequed fish the other day. Now I am missing them .:)

fried oysters with eggs , RM 7 per plate. (seems like the eggs are more than oysters?)

Ikan Bakar (barbequed fish) RM 14 for two persons.

there are plenty of other food as well, i think i will go there again next time for some photos. hehehe..

6 comments:

Jim said...

i thought waisekai is in pudu! haha.

Mi Nichuu said...

is there any like button here? :) why there's no food like dat near here in utp? i also want!!! :D

suituapui said...

Next time, I tag along...ok? LOL!!!

Gabriel said...

Jim: Pudu? pudu also got? this one is in PJ SS2 lor...LOL.

Eula: haha...come KL lar...hehe..

STP: sure! when is your next trip to KL?

Stephaine said...

blog hopping and then I came across your blog..
well well well all I can say is that can I have some of those second picture please? hehehe
nice blog... and you made me hungry with this blog post..

Gabriel said...

hi Stephanie, thanks for dropping by. :)