Saturday, November 6, 2010

Birthday Dinner

It was my birthday the other day, different group of friends celebrated for me and i am really grateful for all of them. :)

During the big day night, haha....of of my friends Ong brought me to the Shabu Shabu Buffet Restaurant in Puchong for some steambot buffet. hehe...

everyone gets a personal boiler and soup.

the turntable belt...plenty of food ya? :)

reminds me of sushi king?

diligent worker cleaning up for us. :)

the food was great, plenty of varieties, from seafood to chicken, vegetables, beef, mushrooms, eggs, and even some cooked food if you are too lazy to wait for the food to be boiled. LOL. :) One person cost around RM28. not bad. hehe...

7 comments:

wenn said...

interesting..variety of food there.

Unknown said...

hey Gab, dropping by and wishing you a great week ahead, and God bless ya

Gabriel said...

Thank you everyone! :D have a great week ahead too.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to you! :)

CH Voon said...

i am lazy so this kind of food is suit to me.

Wish you belated birthday!

Have a great day!

Gabriel said...

Thank you! hehe...

Gabriel said...

Thank you! hehe...