Tuesday, November 30, 2010

TGI Friday!

Anyone up for western food?

I just went for TGI Friday last Tuesday with a bunch of friends for birthday celebration and year end dinner. It was fun though, despite the food price. hahhaa...but overall, it was alright considering the portion of the food we got. :)

S/W Mac and Chez pasta. RM 23.90

Salmon pasta, RM26.90

Tenesse Chicken, RM29.90. Very yummy, the sauce a bit sweet, but taste just nice with the chicken and the mashed potatoes. I love it!

Tenesse Burger, RM24.90

LA Almond Salad, RM24.90

BBQ Burger, RM21.90

The food was excellent, the atmosphere was great as well. It was very relaxing, quiet and just nice for catching up with friends. The staff was friendly and they even chatted with us for a while, some jokes and so on. I would say i will go there again sometimes soon! :)


5 comments:

FilipBlog said...

It must be good but on the pictures it doesn't look like in real life. I always have these problems when I shoot food.

Greetings,
Filip

suituapui said...

Which outlet did you go to? Been wanting to go to TGIF but to date, have not yet. Next time I go KL, we go together, want? My treat?

Unknown said...

To be frank i prefer TGI friday than Chillies,,,,

Reanaclaire said...

Gab.. i also want to go after looking at the food !!

Gabriel said...

Filip: yeap! exactly. white balance problem.

STP: sure! just ring me up! hehe...

Eugene: you and I have the same taste! hehe..

Aunty Claire: sure! why not? let's go!heheh..