Sunday, September 12, 2010

Gold conversation

Yesterday night, one of the managers in the company invited me and my colleague over to his place for open house dinner. After the dinner, the guys were chilling out at the front yard and we were talking about properties and also some investment.

One of the colleagues mentioned “It is very rare to find anyone that is without debt nowadays.” I find it quite true. Soon we dwelt into financial freedom topic and price of gold came into the conversations. I was not unsure of the gold prices but most of them do, and the manager quoted the gold price immediately when I asked about the price in Malaysia nowadays.

It seemed to me that there were a lot of benefits of investing in gold spot. One of the very strong reasons was gold prices did not fluctuate much over the years and had been increasing consistently. Besides, the information regarding the investment was very precise and easy to access, if one wished to spot gold, he or she can always log on to the bank websites to check out the prices instantly. Moreover, one can do the transaction online for some banks. All the best in achieving financial freedom everyone!

No comments: