Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Diamonds!

At my age, most of my friends are finishing their studies and getting ready to face the working world. While most of us are settling down on new jobs and new places, plenty of my friends are getting married as well!

It is great to see your own friends getting married though, realizing the old friends that you used to play with, now are already adults and venturing into new phase in life! But that comes with responsibilities too. I still remembered clearly that one of the guy friends’ complaint to me that his future wife was demanding for a ring made of either Canary Yellow Diamonds or Cognac Diamonds as the wedding rings!

I could only smile and wished him all the best! What a great commitment! and his wife is sure a lucky girl to have a loving husband as him!

No comments: