Thursday, September 30, 2010

Blades

I do not know about other guys, but for me, when I was younger, I was basically obsessed with knifes or swords. Especially after watching all those action or ancient Chinese fighting movies, I would always want to carry a knife around with me wherever I went. I was not sure why, maybe I wished to experience the hero spirit and also to help those in need. Perhaps, it was the spirit of justice in me that time.

Since then, as I grew up, I am always attracted to different types of knifes, especially Kershaw Knives. I just cannot resist the curves of the blades, and the shinny edges of the steel plates. They are just so fascinating. That is one the reasons why I would spend hours in a hardware shops selling knives. Sometimes window shopping is sufficient for me as well. However, it is not easy to withstand the stares of the bosses especially when I am not buying anything from the store. I still remember there was once the boss purposely tried to clean up the store by sweeping in order to chase me out of the store.

But the good news is, recently I have found The Blade Shop where I can view the blades for free! And most of all, I can even buy them for affordable and reasonable prices! Besides, there is no need of being afraid of the stares from the boss or scared of being chased out from the store as everything is offered online! From now on, I guess I will spend more hours on the internet rather than lingering at the stores physically anymore. I suppose that is more economical and safer? For those knives lovers like me, do visit the website today! It is just a few clicks away anyway.

No comments: