Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Prom Night

I remembered having a Chinese prom night when I was in my first year in the university. It was my first prom night and I kind of enjoyed it. The prom night was of different concept and we actually gathered around together in a club and everything was done there, including all the food and dancing. We even had a price giving ceremony for the king and queen!

Then, some juniors in the university organized a masked prom night when I was in my third year. The theme of the night was masquerade custom so everyone who attended was required to themselves with a face mask. So we actually saw various Face Masks around! I even saw some Venetian Masks around! That was so amazing! Due to that, I actually had a tough time figuring out my peers and even my date because we promised to meet at the prom night instead of going there together. That was a bad idea especially in a masquerade prom night.

However, we enjoyed ourselves and the night was impressively memorable. The juniors did a great job and we appreciated it a lot. I guess that would be the last prom night I ever attended during my university life.


No comments: