Thursday, August 12, 2010

Online Tutoring

My brother is going to have his high school examination next year. Even though it is going to be next year, I believe that he needs to start preparing even by this year itself.

He is very good in his languages but not his mathematics subjects. So I guess he needs some Math homework help or even attend some tuition sessions if he has the chance. I do not know why but he just does not like mathematics as much. But with some Free math help I am sure he can do better in his studies.

However, as my family and I realize he could use some Free homework help with his other subjects, we encouraged him to improve on the subjects that he feels less confident with. So hopefully he will have the motivation to do the revision and do well in his high school examination!

No comments: