Thursday, August 12, 2010

Books

I have been reading this book "Resurrection in May'' by Lisa Sampson recently and just completed it yesterday. It was a good book though, a fiction about a girl overcoming trauma she suffered from a mission trip to Rwanda in Africa. I think i will post up the review soon. After this, i guess i will finish up the book "Tipping Point" by Malcolm Gladwell. Hopefully it will be a good book. :)

These days i realise eveyone is reading a book or magazine or newspaper when inside the LRT. It reminds me of the Japanese that always hold a book with them whenever they are waiting at anywhere and anytime. I guess Malaysians are picking up the trend?

I suppose that is a good thing. At least people are doing something more beneficial rather than just sleep or stare into the empty spaces while waiting to reach the destinations. Reading is a good habit, no? It educates people. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Read read read, we must read... to me reading humbles me, it makes me realize that indeed there are zillion of things i dont know.

By the way, "Tipping Point" is a good one, i think there is another from the same author called." the black swan"

take care now, and god bless

wenn said...

ya, read to improve knowledge. Btw, I hv a new blog called Knowledge.