Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Work!

Hehe...how many of you actually believed my previous post? hahaha...it's not photoshop work, and we didn't go to Paris either. So what happened? will reveal later on. LOL..

Now, just some quick update. I have started working, and it was fun actually, you know, first job...first pay. *shyyy* but when i heard about the trainings that i need to go through, i am getting scared! there are A LOT of them, seriously, a lot! hahahaha...mostly safety training, for license and passes.

anyway, it's exciting. hehe...looking forward for more. :) don't worry, I will post up photos for my trips slowly, will take my time. hehe...let me check:

---China Trips
---Singapore
---Kuala Sepetang
---Taiping
---Cameron Highlands
---Ipoh?

cham...quite a lot of photos debt. hehe...nvm, will upload one by one. :) stay tuned!


(great, going to travel again soon!toooo fast!)

4 comments:

Reanaclaire said...

give me some pics to post up.. hahhaa.. i m running out!

Gabriel said...

hehe...genting ones? :)

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see more photos =D

Anonymous said...

I am impressed! Blog message posted here is surely my friend. I justified want to clout hide up with comments and calibre work. IE browser bookmarks to your blog solely with it, I l stumble upon in arrears to fathom my friends more in the unborn! The color of the layout is not lousy, it is mild on the eyes.