Friday, July 30, 2010

Health talk

When age is catching up, there are always a lot of things about our health that we really need to look into. Even though for people like me that are still in our twenties, it is always a wise move to take care of our health starting from now.

One of the most important things that we can do is to control our diet. What we eat and how much we eat will bring a great effect to our body. There is one saying sounds like this, “For breakfast, eat like a king; for lunch, eat like a middle class man; for dinner, eat like a beggar.” Of course, what we eat also matters. According to the doctors, eating in balance of everything is really important. For example we need right portion of vegetables, carbohydrates, and protein and so on. It sounds like a lot of things we need to look into? Sometimes, it is so much better to call for meal delivery service that will take care of everything for us. I wonder do they have healthy food delivery service.

For me personally, I would appreciate diet meal delivery to my house everyday so that I no need to worry so much about my diet. But I think besides all the diet, I will need to do some exercise too! So, what’s your plan for taking care of your health?

1 comment:

Ah Ngao said...

i take BIO C ,sustain release non acidic.