Saturday, July 17, 2010

Edinburgh Trip

It has been my goal and dream ever since high school to visit the United Kingdom. At first I wanted to study Cybergenetics in University of Reading. But due to financial constraints I had to give up my hope and did my degree in Malaysia.

However, as I am working now, I wish to save the money and visit the nice place on earth by this year! The first place i would like to drop by i think will be the Capital City of Scotland, Edinburgh. If you ask me why, I would say I like the tranquility of the city despite the fact that it is a big city by itself.

I would like to see the Old Town of Edinburgh and also the Royal Mile. For edinburgh accomodation, most probably I will go for the apartment. I heard Edinburgh apartment accommodation is relatively cheaper compared to renting any hotels or motels. Besides, if I am going there, i will stay for at least one month or two in order to experience the life in Edinburgh fully. So, I think i will go for serviced apartments Edinburgh.

During my stay there, I really wish to join the Edinburgh Fringe and also the Edinburgh International Science Festival. I am sure it's going to be a lot of fun. On top of that, I would like to visit places like Leith, the south side and also the New Town of Edinburgh. I am so looking forward to the trip!

No comments: