Sunday, July 25, 2010

Quoizel Lighting

I have just moved to a place recently due to my new job. As I have just started working, so I thought I would just find a simple room to settle down for at least the next few months.

It was such a blessing that I came across this old couple that was willing to rent out one of their rooms to me. The house is located very near to the train station, which makes my travelling to work every day a convenient task. Besides, the house is near to almost everywhere such as banks, shopping malls, hawker stalls, restaurants, supermarkets and so on.

The most important thing is the landlord is very generous and nice. When I just moved in, he cleaned the room for me and even offered to change the new light bulb for me. Then, he fixed a lamp that I guessed he found from Quoizel lighting outside my room so that I can see at night when I come out for toilet. I am so blessed!

No comments: