Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Chinese New Year expectations

Chinese New Year is around the corner. The exciting thing is I am going back to my hometown soon! For this year, I am going back to celebrate the New Year with my grandfather back at his house.

I wonder how the preparation at home is going on. My mother has been saying she wanted to change new flooring, and she has been asking me about it since last year! I suggested to her the trade show flooring that can be found online. Nevertheless, getting new flooring can be a big project, so I suggested trade show carpet as well. Anyhow, I hope this year when I go back there will be some new things in the house! At least maybe some logo mats on the floor to welcome me? That will be a good idea.

Besides, my grandfather also mentioned about having a big scale reunion dinner this year, and I am not sure how to help him on that. But, I suppose getting him a logo canopy might cheer things up! I shall go and search about it now. It’s so exciting to have so many things to look forward to this year. How about you? I hope you will have a great year ahead as well!

No comments: