Thursday, January 21, 2010

Web Hosting

I started to blog since two years ago. At first I started to blog due to curiosity, just wanting to know how it was like to have a blog that talked about me and things that happened around me. Thus, I was very amused and attracted by the cyber world and how one could communicate with others through blog.

At first I was using free blog host such as blogspot.com to host my blog. But then, as my interest develops, I wish to have my own domain and my own blog host. One of the reasons is own domain is always easier to remember and this will enable more of my readers to come and visit my site. Besides, owning a domain and web host will give me more space and opportunity to develop my site according to how I want it to be. In a way, my site can become more flexible and unique in terms of interactivity, theme, template, gadgets and so on.

Therefore, I did some research on the web hosting services. Web hosting is actually service designed to provide space and hosting of website to internet users. These services are managed out of data center facilities and made available to personal and business customers. Normally, the services can be available to customers worldwide. When you are looking into a good webhost provider, you will need to look into four of the most essential elements which are the server hardware, web server, operating system and the hosting provider itself. Different webhost providers will provide you different kind of services. Some can be user friendly, and some might not.

Several examples of web hosting providers are wordpress web hosting and also drupal web hosting. These two web hosting provide outstanding services to the satisfaction of the customers. If you are interested, do visit the website and get more details on them.

2 comments:

Web Hosting said...

Informative blog!! keep it up!!

Gabriel said...

hi there, thank you! :)