Thursday, January 14, 2010

Results

The results were out since last night.

I didn't do as well as the semesters before this, but then I thank God for my result last semester as some of the subjects were quite tough(imagine one of the subjects i have no idea what was the lecturer trying to teach for the whole sem), and some weren't my favourite (haha...old already, can't force myself to study them anymore...LOL), but still praise God for the result I got. hehe...considering all the fun and little time spent on studies, my result was good enough i think. hehe...

Praise God for the result! I am still in Dean's list! and also first class i hope

11 comments:

Reanaclaire said...

CONGRATULATIONS GABRIEL!!
THIS CALLS FOR A BIG CELEBRATION.. ok??? but of course u belanja la.. hahhhaa...

jhualing said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jhualing said...

Happy lo you ... me bad this time around, the door of dean shut me off. as for first class, depend whether you are in the top 5% of ur graduation batch :)

Josiah & Renae; said...

congrats gab! :)

Anonymous said...

Getting test results can be nervewrecking. Good to hear you did well! :)

*Small~Boar* said...

congrats =) enjoy yourself in utp ^.^ btw, i thought you 'previous sem' is intern? ^.^

To Glorify Him said...

ooo..surely man, u will b in first class..dun give up hope! All the best for ur last sem, play more ya :)

Gabriel said...

Aunty Claire: hehe..sure, let's go celebrate! :)

Joshua:lol...all the best ler, hopefully we all can make it. :)

Renae: haha...thanks...hope to do better next sem. :)

Mei Teng: yea..thank God. hope to do better next sem. :)

Stella: hehe...i meant previous sems...hehe...all the best in your intern as well. :)

Aaron:sure...you accompany me play ya. :) all the best!

CH Voon said...

I think you are smart guy.
Less study but can obtain good result!
Gabateh!

Gabriel said...

haha...not really very good but satisfactory la. :) thank you!

suituapui said...

On the Dean's list? Ooooooo....so smart! Congrats, Gab...and all the best in the year ahead!