Sunday, January 10, 2010

Web Directory

Last semester was quite a fun and enjoyable semester for me. I didn’t put so much effort and didn’t stress myself much in studying to get good results. Instead, I enjoyed myself and also earned some extra cash while having fun.

How did I do so? Mainly is through the blog that I maintained. Do you know that actually one can generate some income through the blogs or websites that he or she has? Of course, the more readers come to visit your blog, the more profits you can get through your blog or websites.

One of the ways to increase your profit is to submit your website or blog to the business web directory. A web directory normally will have a variety of websites listed in it and the websites are normally grouped according to the type and category of the sites. By submitting your website to the directories, you will get links to the popular and high ranked websites. With that, you will draw more traffic to your website and thus giving your blog or website a very good prospect and attraction the advertisers.

There are plenty of web directories available for the moment, for example the Yahoo directory is one of the most common and free web directories used by online business owners throughout the world. Besides, DMOZ is widely used as well by a lot of users online. Both of the web directories are very good and widely used directories. However, there are plenty of other paid directories that offer plenty of attractive services.

For me, I have submitted my website to Google web directory and I have been getting a lot of useful links to the related websites that compliments my blog. If you are interested, do feel free to try out and wish you all the best!

No comments: