Sunday, December 18, 2011

Mission Impossible - Ghost Protocol Movie Review

Finally, the one week introduction training is over! It was fruitful and the same time tiring plus exhausting. As one of the sessions mentioned, fatigue could due to extensive training! hehe....So in order to cure my mental fatigue, I went for the movie "Mission Impossible-Ghost Protocol" 

It is an action movie directed by Brad Bird, starring Tom Cruise, Anil Kapoor, Jeremy Renner and Paula Patton. Interesting combination eh? 

Photo courtesy of Wikipedia

The story is about a group of agents trying to accomplish their mission while the whole agency was being disavowed.

I find the whole story a bit predictable, and the impossibility level of the mission was not that high I suppose. Even though the effects are impressive, but then we couldn't really see much of different gadgets being used. So for a gadget "geek" like me, I was a bit disappointed. hahaa...

Nevertheless, the scene on Burj Khalifa, so far the tallest building in the world, was quite amazing, especially when the sand storm was approaching. For the rest of the scenes, I think I will let you all to find out in the cinema. :D

Food for thought
I suppose a lot of things are not as what they seem to be. Sometimes there are things which we couldn't have guessed unless we are the main characters involved. :) Don't judge a book by its cover. hehe...

No comments: