Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Australia Trip

As I was having dinner with my colleagues the other day, one of them asked if we have been to Australia before as the rig we were on was an Australian rig. Out of three, only one had been to Australia before, and I am one of the two.

I really wish to go to Australia one day as it is one of the closest overseas country to my country. A lot of my friends have been studying there and I really regret not going there when they were still there. And since now I am having so much days off after the job on the rigs, I should really plan my trip there. Nevertheless, according to my colleague the accommodation there can be quite cheap if we plan our journey earlier.

After searching through the internet, I found this special accommodation arrangement around the Trinity Beach. From the website, it is located just a short drive north of Cairns City. What really attracted me was it is surrounded with relaxed village like atmosphere and it offers stunning views over the Pacific Ocean and rainforest clad mountain views. Besides, they have freshly decorated airconditioned studio rooms. That sounds like a perfect vacation plan for me! I have to go and book my tickets already! Join me if you want!

No comments: