Friday, November 4, 2011

San Francisco


During my last trip to Houston early this year, one of my travelling colleagues was an American. Because of him, I got to know a bit more about  the states and the attractions that were available in the country. The more he talked about it, the more I felt like exploring around and staying there for a month or two to explore the whole country. One of his recommendation was San Francisco. He even provided details of vacation rentals san francisco to me.

According to him, there are so many places to see in the state and the city life was really overwhelming. He said I should really experience the culture and lifestyle there. It would be a different experience for me.

I guess I should put this in my to do list next year. Time to travel to the state for some new adventures. Hope I can utilize the vacation rentals san francisco details he provided soon!

No comments: