Thursday, November 24, 2011

Blogging

I suppose blogging has become a very popular hobby nowadays. In my personal opinion, blogging is not only a healthy activity to go by, it has a lot of other benefits to go by such as getting sufficient information, building up personal computer skills, getting to know different people from different part of the world and also to open up our minds!

I started blogging three years ago. At first I just wanted a place to voice out my opinions and record great things that happened in my life. Then slowly my blog evolved into a blog that shares about traveling information, places, cultures, movies reviews, books review and so on! It actually helped me to pick up more interesting hobbies! I started with Windows Live at first, then tried wordpress and now I am with blogger! It was an interesting process and I have learned so much from it.

So, if you are complaining that life is boring and you don't have much things to do, try blogging! All the best.

No comments: