Sunday, September 4, 2011

Glenfinnan Scotland

Gosh...it has been like 2 months since I last touched my blog. haha...my "blogging career" has failed terribly. LOL.

Anyway, since I am rotting away in the hotel in Labuan at the moment, I might as well upload some photos from my previous trips. :)

One of my favourite places in Scotland will be Glenfinnan. It's a small place at the east side of Scotland, near to Fort William. But for me it's a great place with breathtaking scenery. :)


If you are a Harry Potter fan, this might look familiar to you. It's the Glenfinnan Viaduct, it appeared in the movie Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. Go check it out. :D

Another view from top of the hill

In order to appreciate the beautiful scenery, I had to climb a small hill and this is the top of the hill.

Yes, the trail I "trekked" through...and yes, that's my bag "abandoned" there. LOL.

Beautiful eh? wait until you see.....

THIS! can you see the layers of the mountains? so cool right? I spent some precious quiet time up there alone, admiring the awesome creation. hehe...very good experience, but was very cold. LOL.

Yeap, Glenfinnan conquered! LOL.

4 comments:

Reanaclaire said...

hello Gab.. really long time no post already! dont rot.. post up pictures for us to drool over! :)

Clint said...

Totally gorgeous and awe-inspiring. I'm jealous.

Groupdmt said...

lovely pals i love this . you live there ??
Bildretusche

Gabriel said...

Thank you everyone!

Groupdmt: Nope, i went there for visit. :)