Thursday, September 22, 2011

The Smurfs Movie Review

Another Wednesday night! Movie attack! 

This time around, the famous "Smurfs"! There's only one word to describe, AWESOME! Before I watched the movie, my friend told me, it was his childhood cartoon show and he is the same age as me. I was wondering how come I never encounter these characters during my childhood? Where was I when I was a kid?

Picture courtesy of Smurfs


Anyway, back to the show. The show was about the Smurfs village being attacked by the wicked sorcerer, Gargamel and a group of them, including the Papa, accidentally ran into the waterfall during Blue Moon night. The waterfall brought them to the human world where they met Patrick and Grace. Then the adventure of escaping Gargamel in the human world began!

Picture courtesy of Smurfs

Of course, throughout the journey, Papa and the group helped Patrick to realize the importance of family. And Patrick managed to secure his job because of the Smurfs! For more details, visit the cinema and watch the show now! :) Ohya, i like this character in the show. hehe....sometimes it reminds me of myself. LOL.

Picture courtesy of Smurfs

All in all, it is a happy show! so much laughter. haha...."Lalaa...lalalala...sing a happy song...". Go enjoy the show. 

Food for thought
Certain things only happen once in a while or once in our lifetime, are you able to grab and enjoy the moment? Once in a blue moon, don't miss your blue moon, appreciate present. :)

5 comments:

FBS Headmaster said...

i still havent have the chance to catch this yet. NPH is the main attraction for me... and oh Katy Perry? haha

Unknown said...

Have a great weekend Gab...take care now ya

Clint said...

May I suggest Spongebob Squarepants?

wenn said...

i hv watched it..nice

Yvonne Kirby said...

nice my children love this move and i am waiting for next part :)
villas in kissimmee florida