Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Cars 2 Movie Review

It was a Wednesday night, so where would you expect me to be? Cinema of course! This time around, it was a special show, Cars 2! 

Picture courtesy of wired.com

The show was about Mater, Lightning McQueen's best friend, accidentally getting involved in a series of spy activities. The agents were trying to figure out all the incidents that happened behind the "World Grand Prix" and the Allinoil, a biofuel, promoted by Miles Axlerod, a green power advocate.

As usual, there were car racing going on, and all the cool cars moving around like human beings. It was a cool show, very funny too, especially Mater.Haha... The animation was great as usual and I like all the animation versions of the places like London, Italy and Tokyo.

Picture courtesy of frenchMax's

I would say it was a great cartoon show, worth a watch with your beloved and enjoy the good laugh.  Of course it is kids friendly but strangely I don't see any kids with us in the cinema that day. hahaha....All are grown-ups so who say cartoons are just for kids? LOL.

Food for thought
Just be who you are because you are the "bomb!" You might never realize how important you can be to certain people in your lives. So don't change for others, for some people may never want to lose the real you. :)

Picture courtesy of wikipedia

2 comments:

ladyviral said...

I don't know why but I saw a preview to this show... and it doesn't catch me. I don't got this urge to rush to the cinemas to watch it. I think I will wait for it :).

Gabriel said...

haha...maybe because the show is to attract small kids and not adults like us. haha...