Thursday, February 24, 2011

Home Cooked Food

I wasn't back at home for long during the past Chinese New Year due to sudden assignment from the company.

But I was and am very thankful for my mother for willing to prepare great food for me while I was back. Still, home-cooked food is the best! :)

red fish? steamed, my favorite way of cooking a fish. I like steamed fish though, regardless the type. :) hehe...

sweet and sour pork. nice!i was stealing to eat some while my mom was cooking them. hehe...

dim sum!

one of my favorite dishes, mixed vege. I don't know why my mom can always make it taste so nice. hahaa..

fried eggs soup with mushroom and minced meat. :)

this is the lunch I took before I left. Mixed vegetables with prawn, again, it tasted fabulous. haha..

and yea, chicken steamed in white gourd. the soup is fantastic. :)

steamed fish! too luxurious huh? hehee...


so you have known my favourite dishes? :) anyone needs some recipe? haha...

7 comments:

Reanaclaire said...

that is the melon, right? gosh, i should have asked your mum to teach me to cook when she was here last time! MIssed!

Janice said...

I need recipe please thankyouverymuch :P

Clint said...

Wow!! Beautiful pictures of some really great looking dishes. I have got to meet your mom!

suituapui said...

No place like home... You certainly miss your mum's cooking, don't you? Really sad that young girls today can't cook so well - it is always the food that brings the children home...

Gabriel said...

Aunty Claire:yeap, that's the melon. haha...never mind, still have next time! :)

Janice: haha...which one you want?

Clint: yeap, she cooks great food. I think every mom does? :)

STP: yea, definitely miss them. so does that mean young guys nowadays can cook well? hahahha...

Unknown said...

I am Ning W, Gabriel's girl friend recruitment agent. Any girls who can cook 80% of the above food, please submit your application for first screening. Many thanks and regards. Wakaka =P

Gabriel said...

-.-....that's so random miss wong ning. lol.