Saturday, April 24, 2010

Shocking News

Came back from EDX(Engineering Design Exhibition) last thursday and got an email. It was quite shocking as I really didn't expect that. The shock continued and developed to become "freaking out" (in a good way i supposed) after the call the next day.

I thank God for everything that happens and I pray for God's wisdom on me to show me how to handle the situation and scenario. hehe... Hopefully things can be confirmed soon. :D. By the way, I won a gold medal for my project! Thank God! will post up the photos soon! hehe....

7 comments:

TZ said...

Dude, congrat on getting the gold medal for your project. BTW, hope everything will be fine for you.

Reanaclaire said...

CONGRATULATIONS GABRIEL!! CLEVER!!!! SO PROUD OF U..
come to IPOH.. belanja u ..

Ah Ngao said...

Congratulaxion..! brthr..keep it up up

suituapui said...

Shocking news? Gold medal? Congratulations! You make Sarawak proud!

Janice ♥ said...

hey...congrats! what shocking news? you got a job already?? hehehe :)

NK said...

congrats bro, well done! that shouldn't be a shocking news, you dessert it. :) i'm so proud of you.

Gabriel said...

haha...thank you everyone! God's blessings! :D