Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Anxiety Relief

It is my last semester in the university already and there are plenty of things for me to complete before I can get a hold of my degree during my convocation ceremony.


As it is the last semester, the graduating students will need to complete some audit and checking out procedures. At the same time, we need to deal with our final year projects which involve presentations, reports submission and also prototype fabrication. Besides, we still need to attend endless interviews for the job application process. And of course, our batch and the course mates are trying to find some time to get together to spend some time together as we are afraid after this we might not be able to see one another anymore.


With all these work and obligations, most of my friends are undergoing plenty of stress and anxiety. Some of them vent out the anxiety on sports and some of them opt for not so good solutions which involve smoking and drinking. Frankly, I am a bit worried for those who choose to go for smoking and drinking which could bring much more harm to their health so I recommended some more effective anxiety relief methods such as taking some health complimentary vitamins and also some simple exercises.


I hope that will help them in a way that will not affect their health but at the same time enable them to release their stresses.


No comments: