Thursday, April 15, 2010

BBQ cookbook

Time really flies. After one month and maybe few more days, I will be sitting for my last final exam for my undergraduate studies and after that, I will be venturing into the working life already. I still remember 5 years ago I was still contemplating and worrying for my tertiary studies, applying for scholarships and all. It felt like just yesterday and now, I am at the end of it.


A lot of things happened throughout the years and I really thank God for my friends and my course mates that went through the 5 years studies with me. Hopefully in the future we will have the chance to meet and wish you all the best in your future undertakings.


As I mentioned, it is towards the end and my course mates wish to have an outing together as a batch and they proposed to go to the beach to have barbeque while having some games together. I wonder will they need a bbq cookbook to help them to prepare the food? I don’t doubt their ability to prepare the food but since it is the last time that we are going to have a barbeque session together, I guess we should give our best to it right?

No comments: