Sunday, June 22, 2008

being tagged

haha, first time being tagged. so just give it a try.thanks to tikah.haha...

>>7 facts about me

  1. believe in God
  2. a christian
  3. university student
  4. still single for now, interested in courting.haha...lol
  5. eldest son
  6. passion for photography and Chinese drawings(but can't draw yet)
  7. into details and particulars(can be annoying to others sometimes)
>>7 things that scares/disgusts me
  1. nightmares?haha...
  2. panic during exams
  3. waiting, for bus, plane or people.
  4. smokers
  5. dishonesty
  6. distrust/suspect
  7. erm...nothing else gua, all fears can be overcomed by faith in the Lord
>>7 songs for now
  1. La Sete Di Vivere-Alessandro Safina
  2. Nessun Dorma-Paul Potts/Luciano Pavaroti
  3. Time to say goodbye-Paul Potts/Andrea Boccelli and Sarah Brightman
  4. Caruso-Paul Potts
  5. You raise me up-Paul Potts
  6. Lift up your eyes-Planet Shakers
  7. August's Rhapsody-August Rush
>>7 words/sentences that i frequently mention
  1. halo
  2. oo
  3. erm
  4. dai lou (big bro)
  5. you mou (got o not)
  6. cham lo ( finish)
  7. win liao lo ( just recently only, haha....)
>>7 valuable things
  1. my memory of everything around me? :)
  2. my camera
  3. my photos taken
  4. my family
  5. my friends
  6. my computer in UTP(desktop)
>>7 first times
  1. first time using photoshop
  2. first time traveling to west malaysia alone
  3. first time traveling to singapore alone
  4. first time driving car and van
  5. first time owning a camera
  6. first time writing a blog
  7. first time...erm, surviving on the sea for a week?
>>7 friends that i wish to tag
  1. Jim
  2. Claire
  3. Janice
  4. Henry
  5. Joshua
  6. Wen Sher
  7. Edrea

No comments: