Thursday, January 6, 2011

Outing to Cheras, KL

Very sorry for the absence for the past few days, the office was quite happening this week and I had to finish up some work. Here's the new post. :)

Last week, some friends came from Johor to visit, and we decided to go out for a day outing around KL.

We dropped by this special restaurant for lunch. I ordered the set lunch and they gave me these.

soup of the day, with vege and chinese red dates. I quite like it, typical chinese hot soup. :)

Tomyam Fried rice with egg. really not bad.

jasmine tea.

The set lunch came with another scoup of Ice Cream (which tasted very good) as well, and total cost was just RM9.90. Isn't it cheap?

Quan Ice Cream and Coffee House, Desa Pandan, Cheras

If you are around in KL, should really go and try it out. :)

6 comments:

Clint said...

Thank you, Gabriel! The lunch looks really good. Thanks for sharing! Blessings.

wenn said...

That's cheap!

Unknown said...

Hey,, bro wait for me,i go KL,you take me round round can or not?

have a great weekend and god bless ya

Gabriel said...

Clint: Be blessed too! Have a good day Clint.

Wenn: yea! exactly!.

Eugene: sure! come come. hehe..

suituapui said...

Price ok...but doesn't look great.

Anonymous said...

I think one of your advertisements caused my internet browser to resize, you might want to put that on your blacklist.