Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Rugs

Whenever I visit a friend or my family’s friends at the house, the thing that always captures my attention is the rug in the living room. Some of them bought animal fur rugs, some bought synthetic rugs and all of them have different designs.

Recently I notice that a lot of people are buying oriental rugs to put in their living rooms. I am not sure of the exact reasons but actually I do find them beautiful and interesting. Some of them actually look very decent and modern, which matches with the modern design of the living room. With the rugs, the living room feels very comfy and luxurious I suppose. I think I am going to persuade my mother to get one for my house as well.

1 comment:

Ah Ngao said...

Gabriel,if any of your family tends to get flu or cold often,better not get a rug.it's a haven for dust mites and many more small creatures.