Tuesday, March 9, 2010

David's diner in Ipoh

Went to David's Diner at Greentown Square in Ipoh the other day before going for CNY. It was an American style restaurant and thus, the portion of the food served was really huge ( the people serving there were very big size as well! LOL).

the atmosphere in the restaurant, quite american style in a way.

the water melon juice, nice shape and design of the cup. hehe...

mushroom soup as appetizer

or fresh vegetables salad as an alternative ( Garden Salad)

another appetizer, Southwest Egg Rolls

then the main course, grilled chicken with two side dishes- fries and mashed potatoes

another main course, grilled fish with macaroni and baked potatoes

then fried chicken with mixed vege and salad potatoes

their special homemade brownies with ice cream as dessert

another set of brownies with ice cream as dessert.

overall, the food was really great and filling. we ordered set for each one of us and we were really bloated.

Besides, the price for one dinner set was really cheap, it was around RM30 for one set and the set included one drink (juices or others), appetizer (mushroom soup or garden salad), another mouthwasher (egg rolls or others), main course with two side dishes, and dessert ( brownies with ice cream). That's quite cheap for me considering the quality and portion of the food served. and yea, they really serve Truly American Food!

I hope to go there again. hehe..thank God for good food.

7 comments:

suituapui said...

RM30 cheap? *rolls eyes in disbelief
Next time, you belanja me, ok? LOL!!!

smallkucing said...

very "sexy" watermelon juice:D

Ah Ngao said...

the ambiance really nice it seems...food also looks good,i may give it a go

wenn said...

wow, brownies with ice-cream!

Anonymous said...

If you are open to having a guest blog poster please reply and let me know. I will provide you with unique content for your blog, thanks.

Anonymous said...

My partner and I really enjoyed reading this blog post, I was just itching to know do you trade featured posts? I am always trying to find someone to make trades with and merely thought I would ask.

Gabriel said...

I am interested. Do let me know more about the details. :)