Tuesday, April 7, 2009

at the yard

hello everyone, just some updates from me. :)

days at the yard were great, although had been idling for few days, in the end still manage to see a lot of stuff.


this is the special food i took. it's the singapore fried noodle, seemed interesting, and it tasted nice also...hehe..

after sometime, i have finally received my full set of PPE. the coverall(white colour), helmet, goggle, ear plugs, gloves, mask, body harness and safety boot(very hard, walk until feet pain)

this is not my office, it's one of the cabins at the site.


inspection on going.


part of the yard


the monster(big crane, looks like an apartment to me...)


some plants nearby in the yard

another view..

that's all from me this time. will try to upload somemore pictures. hehe...one thing about the yard is, the air pollution is quite serious. :) as expected...

No comments: