Wednesday, March 14, 2012

On the sea...

I have been on the sea for 34 days now. Don't worry, i am still sane, but i am sure i am not going for a cruise for my vacation in the future. LOL.

Here are some photos again for your pleasure. LOL...i know it's just sea, but well, i guess the water that passes through is different everyday. hehe...




Just a joke of the day. A friend said to me: " I don't want you to jump down the sea ok? I am afraid you will cause tsunami.". For one second i thought there's some care and concern, but well.... sweat!. hahaha....

Have a good day everyone!

2 comments:

Reanaclaire said...

Happy Sight Sea-ing, Gabriel!! Dont pretend you are in Titanic.. hahaha..

Linda said...

Enjoy. I found your blog today and wanted to let you know how much I loved the photos. Greetings from Montreal, Canada.