Sunday, October 24, 2010

Flowers

Flowers!

It was the first time in my life receiving flowers and so many of them at the same time. haha...really thank God for family and friends for giving me so much. haha...Special thanks to my family, and also Aaron and family, Jesse, Melissa and Serena, Pui, and COP church members! thank you all for the blessings and gifts! hehe...

the big bouquet from Aaron, Aunt Claire and family! haha...


from Melissa, Serena, COP members, Pui and Jesse!

can't have enough of the teddy bear. lol.

from family. hehe...

the collection! ahhaa....thank God for good friends and family. :D

5 comments:

wenn said...

wow..congrats!

suituapui said...

Wow!!! You are SO popular... Can sit by roadside and resell. Muahahahahaha!!! Congrats again!

Gabriel said...

wenn:thank you!

STP: hahaha....thank you! i wish can resell too. ehhe...

iamthewitch said...

Congrats to you! My fellow UTP graduate! What course did u take?

Gabriel said...

I took Mechanical Engineering, you are from UTP as well? which year? hehe...My fellow UTP senior. hehe...