Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Trips! a lot of them!

As a friend said to me :" wah, your June is really occupied! almost everyday is filled with activities!"

hehe...so cool huh? and yea, i enjoy all the travelling, especially with good friends before going into working life. :) enjoy first, suffer later huh?

Well, for this month, I have travelled to Kuala Sepetang, Taiping, Cameron and Singapore!

kuala sepetang for seafood

Taiping for the Lake Garden

Cameron Highlands for the cold weather and strawberries!

and yea, Singapore for more adventures and fun!

Don't worry, this is just a preview, more pictures will be uploaded really soon! (after i settle down i think. hehe...). and guess what, I am going to CHINA next week! Thank God for my friends and family and all His blessings! He is a wonderful God...


2 comments:

suituapui said...

So nice - get to go to so many places. I've only been to Singapore...and even there, I have not gone for a long time... Wish I could travel more...but China? No, thanks. Somehow it does not interest me...

*Small~Boar* said...

Like your latest blogskin =P