Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Bath Robe for women

Christmas is around the corner and I am thinking of what to give to my family members. I have got presents in mind for my brother, but I have got no idea for my mother and my sister. Well, I suppose I am not good at getting presents for girls.

Normally when I give presents to people, I will always get something that is useful for the person. This time, it’s the same as well. I wish to give something useful to my mother and sister. But then, I am not a person that would go for shopping and looking for things to buy. So, normally I will opt for shopping online.

As I was browsing through some of the online shopping websites, I came across this website where they sell a lot of bath robes especially for women. That gave me an idea and I actually am thinking of getting bath wrap for sister. As I like the present to be unique for everyone, I am still deciding between terry bath robe and waffle bath robe for my mother, any suggestions?

No comments: