Friday, March 20, 2009

Do you wish to have a Mac Book Air for FREE?

I always like digital graphics and digital art. During my free time, I will do some designs using the software such as Flash and Illustrator. Although I do have a laptop that can support all the graphics work, I do dream of owning a Mac book. I guess you know what Mac Book Air is? In case you have never heard of it, it's something like the picture below.


Now, here is a chance for you to get a one of these for FREE!!! Do you want to know how to do so?

Actually, you just need to send a simple Tweet to this person ben behrouzi with the following or something like it in your own words. As simple as it sounds!

@ BenBehrouzi Ben count me in the Mac Book Air Giveaway!

http://tinyurl.com/de7f6b


A cool Twitter follower will be selected on 31st March , 2009.

As the author said:"You have to be in it to Win it! ". So, do join today if you are interested.

The winner will be announced on Twitter and also on ben behrouzi at the end of March. I wish you all the best!

I will be on my way to send in the message to get one today, hope you are joining as well!

Post?slot_id=34113&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments: