Saturday, March 21, 2009

DSLR

I have always wanted to get a DSLR, but due to financial difficulty, so far still nvr got one yet. hehe...

anyway, cannot buy doesn't mean cannot look right? so today, i went to low yat and have a look. tried a few models and did some testing. hehe...so, which one nicer ler?



nikon d60?

nikon d40? ( a bit old model wo..)


d40 top view...so fascinating right? nice design...


or this one, canon eos 450d? or also called the canon rebel xsi?


hehe..u all help me choose la, after choose send check over also, i help u buy...hehe...


5 comments:

Ian Tan said...

can't afford, try used Sony Alphas. they are affordable

Janice ♥ said...

d40 is old model but i read reviews that ppl prefer d40 to d60. I'm pro Nikon so buy the nikon! hahaha.

Gabriel said...

hmm..but the sony lenses if not mistaken don't have internal image stabilizer. but then costwise of course need to consider sony. hehe..

janice: haha...i know, you sure say positive remarks about nikon. :)

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh this is my favorite..i hope i have enough money to buy one or someone would be kind enough to give me one..hehehe..i like d60

William said...

Actually, I would recommend you to buy a Fujifilm F200. Cost only RM1399 and the picture quality is fantastic. I think it is better than many dslr. The only reason to go for dslr is the interchangeable lens which I think we seldom do.

Otherwise go for D40, even though it is an old model but cheap.
Check this forum: http://miricommunity.net/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=19038&start=96