Monday, March 23, 2009

I said i wanna change

During one of the gatherings, I told my friends that:" I think i want to change my image."Being supportive, my friends asked :" so what do you want to change?"

I said, "let's start with my hair, i think i want to dye it."


something like this?

There was silence..and i thought perhaps it's a bit too much, so i said :" ok, just joking, i was thinking of spiking my hair and dye some pleasant colour.."

something like this:


There was another silence moment, and all of them looked at me like this:



"Ok, fine. ", i said. "I will change my clothes and pants then..and my specs!"


i am going to wear this:


and perhaps dress pink like this:

why not?

tough guys wear pink... :) then my specs shall be:

Then i asked: " so how do you all think?"

They BURST into laughthers.




I was rather "encouraged"...for having "supportive" friends like them.


So, in the end. i have decided.


i think i will stick back to my cool nerd look. at least that's how people could recognise me. :P




**above story is just pure fiction, it's not tested for real yet. but i am "sure" my friend won't laugh at me like that if i said those things right? wink wink

2 comments:

Reanaclaire said...

i will wait for the day! change outwardly is ok...

Unknown said...

i am sure ur frens will support u(but plzzzz dun go for the red hair like d dog....ahaahhaah,it wont look cool,ask d styla,he will say d same) ^_^